- Latest Tutorial
- >There are no new tutorials
Welcome to StuRReal.co.uk
Welcome to the new look sturreal.co.uk. This is my online portfolio of Web Designs and Web programming as well as 2D/3D Graphics. I also have a tutorials section for teaching people useful bits and bobs that aren't covered properly by other sites. This Site is now 98% XHTML 1.0 & 100% CSS2 Compilant, I've still got a bit of work to do on the site so it is staying in this state of emptyness until I have some time to sort it :(
Current Project - Net Rendering
I can't say too much about this project at the moment as its still in the planning stage but I am creating a network rendering system for use with Maya. I will post a page dedicated to this project a bit later on. UPDATE: I have uploaded part of this project to have a look please goto: http://www.sturreal.co.uk/irender/. Please note this system is still very experimental and to that end it will throw up errors as I upload new sections for testing.
Latest Goings On...
24.08.05 | Oops
It seems my server move although for the best has broken my database. Its not a big loss as there wasn't anything in it really so this post is to make sure that the machines patch stays available here. The link is below
Machines XP Patch
28.05.04 | Some new stuff
Heres some new theming this theme is my nature theme, I'm intending to do a retro skin which is the old design reloaded. I also intend on doing a TooL skin.
Also, if you want to read more WebCreationUK reviews check this site. They are doing some high-end websites and you would be more than happy with a site made by them.
28.05.04 | Where have I been?
Well no where really, i've been a little lazy. I decided to pull my site down after my web hosts got heavily DOS'd and then some hacker deleted the databases in the database server. This prompted me to check my code and wait until I had everything finished to the point where I am happy to allow the world to see it.
My CMS which is basic in its functionality is about 90% completed the remaining 10% is a few tweaks here and there and the final few cute features to implement. I have no need for all of those silly features offered by other systems, so I decided to write my own its simple but but has all of the features I need to make news posts upload images and create tutorials. My tutorial system will be released shortly.
I personally like my new design even though its very green. I have some other themes on the way, as my site is now XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2 compilant